We are pleased to announce the first edition of the DATEcon awards, organized by INSEIKAI TOHOKU, in collaboration with the Tohoku Graduate School of Economics and Management.
The DATEcon awards were brought into life to provide Graduate students with a platform to present their papers to scholars in the same field and receive feedback and recognition for their work.
Who is Eligible:
- All Graduate students belong to the Graduate School of Economics and Management, regardless of fields, such as Economics, Management, Business, and Economic History.
- You must be in Sendai and be able to present your paper on February 15, 2023 (Wednesday).
* Applicants cannot submit more than one paper
- This is a good chance for your paper to be examined and receive feedback from professors and researchers in the same field.
- A platform to present your paper to an audience.
- The award is a way to recognize your hard work and contribution to the field.
How to apply:
- For more information on how to apply, please see the poster and official application guidelines below, or apply directly with your abstract through the following link:
*The deadline for submitting the abstract: November 1 – December 12, 2022