The JEA Meeting has opened for application.
- Date: September 16 to 17
- Host: Kansai University
- Venue: Fully in Person (a part of Lectures may be available online )
- Paper Session
- Poster Session
- Organized Session
- Papers are only open to members. If you are not a member, please apply for membership first. Please note that membership takes three business days, requiring the president’s approval.
- The paper application period is from April 7, 2023 (Fri) to 5pm on April 21, 2023 (Fri)．
- You are requested to pay the membership fee for the fiscal year 2023 from April 5 to May 31,
- If you wish to receive a reduction in the fee as a student membership, please submit a
proof of your enrollment for the fiscal year 2023 to the Office of the Japanese Economic
Association as an attachment to the message on the Member My Page before the payment.
- The Program Committee will decide whether to accept a paper based on the submitted paper. Hence, papers that are deemed incomplete will not be accepted． You will be contacted shortly regarding the acceptance/rejection by the end of May 2023.
- Please understand that the abstract and the paper submitted during the application will be sent to the requested discussant as reference materials．